- Only use the Service in good faith and for its intended purpose.
- Use the Service in compliance with any law of Australia or other country.
- Comply with any third parties’ intellectual property rights, including copyright (including moral rights), trade mark, design, patent, trade or other proprietary rights, or any rights of registration of such rights in Australia or other countries.
- Not use the Service to send or store infringing, obscene, threatening, libellous, or otherwise unlawful or tortious material, including material that is harmful to children or violates third-party privacy or publicity rights; or
- Not disclose information that is confidential to another person without their consent.
- Treat personal information of others in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1998 (Cth) and any other applicable privacy legislation.
- Use the Service in a manner that does not interfere with or harm other users of the Service, other users of the Internet or the hosting infrastructure for the Service.
- Use every effort to use a commercially available anti-virus Service on the device that connects to QuantumIT’s hosting infrastructure.
- Comply with any instruction from QuantumIT to delete or remove any material that, in the unfettered opinion of QuantumIT:
- Contravenes this Acceptable Use Policy.
- Is the result of any lawful instruction from QuantumIT to remove content, for example where a third party has issued a Take Down Notice under the provisions of the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).
- Comply with any request from QuantumIT to assist in preventing any breach of this Acceptable Use Policy, or in respect of any legal action that is taken in respect of the Service, the content or the website. QuantumIT will reimburse any out of pocket expenses where you provide such assistance, and the cause of the breach or the initiator of the legal action is not you, and QuantumIT agrees to reimburse those expenses in writing in advance.
You must not:
- Place excessive demands on the network bandwidth or hosting environment which are inconsistent normal use of the Service;
- Use any automated device, software, process or means to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service
- Offer for sale, lease, rental or other arrangement, or invite offers for, goods or services that cannot lawfully be acquired by persons under the age of 18, in Australia or other country.
- Load or publish any material that, in the unfettered opinion of QuantumIT:
- Contains any virus, Trojan horse, worm or other programs that have an adverse effect on the Service, the hosting infrastructure or the Internet.
- Threatens the integrity and security of the Service, the hosting infrastructure, the Internet, or other users and their systems.
- Is threatening, abusive, offensive, endangers any person, unlawfully discriminatory or immoral;
- Contains content that could be, or is, rated R, RC or X by the Classification Board of the Australian Broadcasting Authority.
- Contains any information that breaches any code of conduct, whether voluntary or otherwise, including any advertising code of conduct.
- Is false, misleading or deceptive or is likely to mislead or deceive.
- Is defamatory or libellous in Australia or in any other country.
- Breaches any third party’s intellectual property rights, rights of confidentiality or privacy.
- Engage in any act which QuantumIT believes, in its unfettered opinion:
- Breaches the provisions of the Spam Act 2003 (Cth);
- Is an unsolicited broadcast of commercial emails that are sent to persons who you cannot demonstrate have positively consented to the receipt of that type of email;
- Results in the collection or re-direction of responses from unsolicited emails from accounts of other service providers;
- Provides misleading information as to the origin of a message, or alters headings, return email information and/or Internet protocol addresses in order to conceal the origin of a message.
- Provides misleading information as to the identity or authority of the person making the posting.
- Distributes any virus, Trojan horse, worm or other programs that have an adverse effect on the Service, the hosting infrastructure or the Internet;
- Is hacking or facilitates hacking (including the illegal or unauthorised access to any computer, including QuantumIT’s infrastructure, network or system through the Internet);
- Is unlawful in Australia or in any other country;
- Contravenes this Acceptable Use Policy.
- Aid, abet, counsel or procure any of the above.
If you do not comply with this Policy.
QuantumIT does not actively monitor the Service or the content that is loaded into it, nor does QuantumIT exercise active supervision over the Service or content that is in the hosted infrastructure or that is transmitted over the Internet, nor does QuantumIT monitor this website, to determine whether there has been any failure to comply with the Acceptable Use Policy.
If QuantumIT becomes aware of a breach, or threatened breach, of the Acceptable Use Policy, then QuantumIT may take any action that it deems, in its unfettered discretion, prudent or necessary to prevent or remedy that breach, including immediately and without notice:
- Preventing access to any user or group of users; and/or
- Intercepting, removing or altering any content stored in the Service or in our infrastructure.
In addition you will be in breach of your agreement for the provision of the Services, and QuantumIT may, in addition, exercise any right or remedy set out in that agreement.