Supervisor Allocation is a new licensed feature for managing and assigning university faculty or staff supervisors for placements. Staff supervisors can include any faculty roles such as Practicum supervisors, instructors, academics, or mentors. Through Supervisor Allocation, placement coordinators and administrators can now bulk assign supervisors across different cohorts of students in a single allocation—managing staff supervisors just got easier!
Some of the features include:
- View and maintain comprehensive Staff Supervisor records with types and relationships to meet a diverse range of requirements from location, to specialisation, or expertise.
- Bulk import Staff Supervisor records through system integration for accurate records
A smart, automated allocation process
- Define supervisor capacity—set the maximum number of placements for each faculty supervisor
- Smart ‘Best Fit’ matching—find the best placements for supervisors by travel distance, experience, availability, or their preferences.
- View allocation progress, supervisor availability, and remaining capacity in real-time!
For existing InPlace clients, please get in touch to see a demo or access via our support portal to see detailed notes and video.