‘How can employability be effectively embedded into course curriculum?’
As a conference sponsor and keynote speaker, InPlace believes that providing students with the opportunities to develop employability skills is crucial in today’s workplace environment.
Guthrie White, Managing Director of InPlace developer QuantumIT, will present a keynote speech that explores how data from student placement management can directly contribute to improving employability outcomes to the benefit of both educators and employers.
During the event, we’ll also proudly launch an exciting new addition to the world’s smartest integrated student work placement system – an analytics dashboard, enabling visual representation and easy access to a number of insights including student participation, industry, location, assessment and employability to ultimately help improve course curriculum.
Partnering with Japanese technology company WingArc, the dashboard is the most advanced feature of its kind in Australia.
For more detail on the analytics dashboard, watch this space.
We look forward to engaging with universities at the conference, where guest speakers will discuss the following topics:
- Defining the graduate skill set for the future workforce;
- Ensuring teaching & learning evolves to produce creative and agile graduates;
- Embedding employability skills into curriculum and assessment;
- Building effective relationships with industry;
- Managing the employability challenge for international students; and
- Implementing effective university-wide employability models.