The InPlace team have been fortunate to work closely with the Associate Chair for Clinical Education, Dr. Lauren Anne St. John (DNP), who specializes in the clinical pathway to education. Dr. Lauren Anne St.John has pioneered the integration of InPlace software within the College of Nursing and Health Innovation (CNHI). InPlace went live in CHNI in October 2017.
In her account, she tells us why the CNHI decided to use InPlace and how their staff and students have benefitted significantly from the software and support on hand.
University Texas Arlington received 25,409 student enrollments in the College of Nursing and Health Innovation (CNHI) in 2016-17. With 4,565 clinical student placements accomplished that academic year, the CNHI believe in providing students with exceptional practical opportunities in health and the human condition.
By deploying InPlace the University of Texas Arlington managed to replace 7 disparate systems and process with InPlace.
To see the case study “Clinical Excellence in Graduate Nursing Education: A Case Study of Information Technology Solutions” by University Texas Arlington, please get in touch!
- New in 5.2: Manage Student Accommodation for Clinical Placements
- Introducing InPlace 5.2: Design-Forward Interface for Student Placement and Partner Management
- How do virtual internships work, and how to get the most out of them?
- QuantumIT & InPlace Capital Raising April 2021
- InPlace User Group Australia/Asia Pacific Online Conference 2020